Available for In-Library Use Only (not on Wi-Fi)
- Ancestry.com - Research your family history with census data, vital records, directories, photos, and more.
- Foundation Directory - Search for grants and grantmakers who provide funding for nonprofit organizations.
- Grants to Individuals - Search for grantmakers who provide funding for students, researchers, and artists.
- GuideStar - GuideStar provides access to information from over 2 million nonprofits that help community members find local nonprofits where they can donate work or volunteer, and connect those in need to resources they rely on like food banks or shelters.
- Lexis - Search legal, news, and public records sources (Not available at the TCC/City Joint-Use Library).
- Westlaw Patron Access - This legal research database includes state and federal statutes and cases, including many unpublished cases. There are limited consecutive sessions available for this resource (accessible at the Law Library).
Additional Research Resources